Math Tutoring FAQs
- How does online tutoring work? Online tutoring is convenient because it allows students to receive instruction in the comfort of their own home with a tool that today's students are very familiar with - the internet. All it requires is a computer with a high-speed internet connection (and possibly a separate phone line).
- How long are the sessions? Sessions are typically 1 hour in length, but can be tailored based on the student's needs.
- How many sessions do you offer each week? The number of sessions per week are determined with a consultation between the parent and tutor and the academic situation of the student.
- What are your rates? Our rates are $25 per hour. However, our 20 minute initial consultation is FREE.
- How do you communicate my student's progress? After each session, the parent will receive a report on their student's progress.
- What types of payments do you accept? We accept payments via PayPal. An invoice will be sent to you via email.